Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2019 WCA Fall Conference Program Proposals
Saturday, November 02, 2019
Crowne Plaza Hotel Madison
4402 East Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53704
Please submit all requested information. Incomplete proposals will not be considered. Proposals will NOT be considered unless submitted on this form. If all fields are not complete upon submission, your form will not be accepted. Please be prepared to have all information that is being requested.
- Please be grammatically correct when writing you proposal, including titles, as both will be published as you write them.
- Please ensure that you have included the names of all presenters. Do not list additional names unless they will be in attendance for the presentation. Requests for additional presenters after the submission due date will not be accepted.
- The primary presenter must hold a state license/have higher level education. Any unlicensed person MUST be accompanied by a licensed person that will not only be present during the presentation, but must also lead the presentation (in accordance with NBCC).
- Presenters must register for the conference by October 1, 2019.
- Accepted presenters will receive 25% off of their registration, provided the lead presenter is a WCA member and all are registered by October 1.
- All sessions will be 60 minutes in length.